Fall Colors

Fall Colors
"The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." - Harold B. Lee

Monday, April 27, 2009

Week Eight Marathon Update


This weekend was a light weekend for us. We only needed to go four miles which felt like a breeze compared to the workouts we've had for the past few weeks. It was just an easy loop to do through town and we were done fairly quickly. I kept feeling like we should be going further but the training schedule said not to. I'm pretty nervous about our upcoming workout - we'll be going ten to twelve miles!! Hopefully I'll be up for it. In preparation I'm going to be doing 4-5 miles each day, except for Friday so I can have a rest day. The big day is in less than three weeks! YIKES!!!

1 comment:

Kim and Jim said...

I think it is awesome that you are training for a marathon! It's seriously on my wish list. Keep up the good work!!