Fall Colors

Fall Colors
"The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." - Harold B. Lee

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Week 5 Marathon Update

Well, a lot went on during this past week. On Wednesday morning I did a real good workout on the treadmill but when I finished, I just had a very hard time recovering. I did everything I could think of to help myself feel better but within a couple of hours I was in a full migraine and in severe pain as well as lots of vomiting. It was a horrible day and one that I don't care to ever repeat.


On Thursday I felt a good deal better but still suffered from the effects of the previous day. I saw the chiropractor on Friday morning who informed me that my neck was out in a bad way which contributed to my migraine. He asked me to take it easy on the running so I didn't work out again until Saturday morning while I was visting with family. My sisters and I did only three miles due to time constraints and the advice of my doctor but it was still a pretty good run. This morning I went ahead and walked six miles so I could get my distance in. It was a great walk and I finished in about an hour and twenty minutes.

So that's the update. I'll fill you all in next week with another update.........

1 comment:

The Family Rasheed said...

If you could just shake the pain and illness you would be in great shape! Good luck this next week!