Fall Colors

Fall Colors
"The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." - Harold B. Lee

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Week 6 Marathon Update


I couldn't have asked for a better morning to do my workout this weekend. It rained last night so the sky was overcast, it was cool but not cold, and it was beautiful. It was great to get out and conquer SEVEN MILES! I was supposed to meet my good friend, Alisa, to work out together but she ditched me! Lisa.... when you read this you are in BIG trouble!!!! ha ha It all worked out well and I finished in an hour and a half. I would have liked to be a little faster, but I actually didn't get any workouts in during the week. I've been trying to finally kick this cold of mine and my doctor didn't want me to do much running. However I received the all clear on Friday and I feel so much better. Hopefully I'll be able to get it in gear in the coming week.

2 comments:

Kellye said...

I think that it is so freakin cool that you are training for a marathon. Is it a marathon or half marathon? Whatever, it's cool! Good luck! It reminds me of the days of running with the pigs! I don't even remember what Pigs stood for. I'm so forgetful! But I know that Sasha was one of them! Anywho...I love you...and I think you are awesome!

The Family Rasheed said...

I am so sorry! I know I am in trouble, but Ayron didn't wake up to nurse and so I didn't want to leave Aqeel with a hungry baby. Also, Aqeel wanted to play basketball at the church that morning, and the bed was so warm, and I was so tired.....