Fall Colors

Fall Colors
"The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." - Harold B. Lee

Saturday, August 9, 2014

My New Piano!

In all my years of being a piano player, I have actually never owned a piano.  I have a nice keyboard that has served me well for the past several years but it isn't full sized.  My friend was married last weekend and moved to California.  She didn't want to take her piano with her so she asked us if we wanted it.  You betcha!
Knowing how difficult it is to move a piano - especially an old upright piano - we opted to hire professional movers to do the hard work for us.  All I had to do was let them in the house.
The girls have just loved it - even Miss Clara.  It's so cute to watch her try to play.  I love that my girls are musical.
I just couldn't help including this picture of her - look at that smile!
My piano is old, in need of a good tuning, and there are a couple of sticky keys.  But I'm very grateful to have it.

No comments: