Fall Colors

Fall Colors
"The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." - Harold B. Lee

Monday, August 16, 2010

More Summer Activities!

This summer I have really been neglecting our blog! We've been so busy with trips and family and friends and day to day things that the summer has got away from me. Now it is mid-August and I feel like I have accomlished nothing......except that our family has made some wonderful memories that we would like to share with you. The next several posts are a few of the fun activities we have been able to do! We hope you are having a great summer, too!

1 comment:

Kim and Jim said...

Wow, I just read through your summer trip posts- you guys have been busy!! I look forward to the days when my kids are old enough to take them on longer trips. We're going to attempt California & Disneyland over Labor Day weekend... wish me luck!

I loved the Roommate Reunion photos too! If you have any more, will you email them to me? We definitely need to make that an annual event. Or at least every 2 years. No more 8-year dry spells! Aspen still talks about how much fun she had with your girls!