Fall Colors

Fall Colors
"The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." - Harold B. Lee

Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy 88th Birthday Gramma Peggy!

Last week was my grandmother's 88th birthday so the girls and I drove to Hermiston to celebrate with everyone. Any opportunity that we have to get some cousin time is wonderful! All the cousins are very close with one another and have so much fun together! If only we were closer to Luke and Kate in Utah so that we could see them more.Aunt Stephanie with Lillie. Lillie wears a special helmet to help make sure that her head shapes correctly as she grows. She is so precious and is a very patient little girl. It would drive me crazy to have to wear a helmet for six months, twenty four hours a day. But Lillie is such a trooper.
The trampoline is always a big hit for the kids.
Here is Kenniday holding Jordan while Gramma Peggy opens her birthday presents. She is such a good helper.
Emma looks a little tired, but she was having so much fun with everybody.
Here I am with my brother Jonathan. He is such a ham sometimes. :)
I sure love my family! Hopefully Gramma enjoyed her birthday party.

1 comment:

Shellie and Joshua said...

Finally you put a picture of you on your blog!