Fall Colors

Fall Colors
"The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." - Harold B. Lee

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Irish Dancing Anyone?

One afternoon a couple of weeks ago we were having a difficult time with the girls. They had a lot of extra energy and were acting up. So I looked through our video collection to see if there was a fun movie for them to watch and came across "The Lord of the Dance." I hadn't watched it for a very long time but the girls usually enjoy watching movies with music and dancing. So I put it in for them hoping to calm them down a bit. Little did I know that they would become obsessed with it! They beg us to watch it every day and they will also turn the sound track on in the playroom and dance for entire afternoons. A couple of days ago I took a video of Samantha who has always been the little dancer in our family. Unfortunately we don't have any Irish Dance classes in La Grande.

3 comments:

Tracie said...

Now that's precious. I love it! Great job Samantha!

The Family Rasheed said...

That is awesome! We should get Sam and Amaya together to watch that movie! Amaya LOVES dancing!

Kim and Jim said...

So cute! I love the glowing fireplace in the background, it sets the perfect setting :) I'm so glad you finally updated your blog- by the way, Happy Birthday- I was thinking of you! We're still buried under about 7 feet of snow up here. Fortunately, we can go down to Orem when we want to get out of it. Weird that there can be so much snow up here, and only small traces of it just 20 minutes away.
Love,
Kimmie