Fall Colors

Fall Colors
"The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." - Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happenings

I haven't made a post onto our blog for a little over a month now. It seems hard to find the time when there are so many other things going on that occupy our lives. We did have a few fun things to include so even though these pictures are up to a month old, we'd like you to know what we've been up to!

Here is Mark chopping some wood on our back patio for use in our fireplace. Emma, as always, is wanting to be a good helper.
We haven't had a good snowfall for a while now but while we had it, the girls sure enjoyed it!

Emma has decided that she really enjoys being responsible for the dishes in our home. She is happy to wash the dishes and be a wonderful helper! It might take her a half hour to get it done, but at least she's learning. Her chores also include emptying the dish washer which she is very good at.
For my birthday in January, my sister and brother-in-law took Mark and I out to lunch at the Red Robin in the Tri-Cities. It was really fun. The best part was being able to spend some quality time with my sweet niece, Karlie! What a princess she is! Being with them helped me to endure the fact that I am now 32 years old...... YIKES!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Happy 32nd Birthday! I'm right behind you! I saw the picture of you with your niece. It reminds me exactly of a picture I have of you sitting at the Training Table. You haven't aged a bit! Love ya!