Fall Colors

Fall Colors
"The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." - Harold B. Lee

Friday, February 15, 2013

Another year..... Another birthday

Well, January 21st rolled around again which meant that we got to celebrate my birthday.  I wasn't too thrilled with the idea of getting another year older but my family and friends made it a special weekend for me.  I have a special group of girlfriends who I adore.  They took me out to dinner and we spent hours talking and visiting and laughing.  It was loads of fun.  We even got stuck in the snow that night and had to push the van out.  What a site we were!
On Monday, Mark and the kids brought me breakfast in bed, took me out to lunch, and made me a nice dinner and dessert at the end of the day.  I guess getting one year older wasn't entirely bad.....

No comments: