Fall Colors

Fall Colors
"The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." - Harold B. Lee

Monday, October 24, 2011

More of Clara

It's been nearly two months since my last blog post and I feel terrible about it!  I thought I would have lots and lots of time during my days to take care of things like this but of course, the days get filled up with all of the other things that I have to do.  So.... I wanted to take a few minutes and post some recent pictures of little Clara.  She is growing so fast and I wish that I could "pause" time to keep her little.   About a month ago we switched her over to soy formula and she is a much more pleasant baby.  She sleeps really well at night - six to seven hour stretches a few days a week.  We feel very blessed!
Here she is in her swing.  At first she was a big fan of it but now she would much rather just be in her bouncer.  We still keep it around though for the rare moments where she enjoys herself in it.
We took this picture for Grampa since we know he is so good at napping!
Here she is looking over Daddy's shoulder while he is on the computer.
Of course her big sisters love holding her and playing with her.  They are such good helpers!


We have been trying out the Bumbo seat - her neck still isn't quite strong enough to sit more than a couple of minutes but we're getting there.  She usually just curls herself down to a comfy position.
Clara really enjoys stretching out under her little gym.  I play with her legs and do tummy time with her.  She's starting to grab at the toys that hang down.
This is such a precious picture - she was sleeping so soundly.
As you can see Clara has grown a lot in the past while.  She's starting to smile more and coo at us.  Sometimes I feel as if we are having actual conversations. :)  Emma and Samantha feel like she is finally starting to recognize them and that makes them very happy!  We are loving every minute of our baby girl!

3 comments:

Kim and Jim said...

Over the next 4-5 months she is going to really start to show some personality and start to be a smiley, giggly baby! I just love the newborn stage for how precious and brand-new they are, but once they start smiling and laughing, and interacting more with you- it is sooo much fun! She is a beautiful baby! Thanks for the updates.

Shellie and Joshua said...

Thank you for the pictures. It's about time:) I love my little niece!

Stephanie said...

she is so dang cute! I want to just come up there and hold her for hours on end. I can't believe how fast all the girls are growing. I hope you make it down here soon so I can see everyone.