Fall Colors

Fall Colors
"The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." - Harold B. Lee

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sleeping Beauties

On this particular day, both girls were being very cranky and I had reached my limit. We decided that it was time for some "Quiet Time" in their bedroom to calm down and relax and think about trying to have better attitudes. At the time I left their bedroom, both girls were reading on their own beds and all was fine. When I went back in about ten minutes later, this is what I saw:
Sometimes sisters just need to have a good snuggle. Of course when you see your little angels sleeping like this, it's quite impossible to still feel frustrated. Definitely a tender mercy!

1 comment:

Megan said...

So sweet! Aren't they angels when they're sleepinig? All frustration etc. just melts away. You have beautiful girls Wendie!