Fall Colors

Fall Colors
"The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." - Harold B. Lee

Monday, October 18, 2010

Coupons and More Coupons!

About a year ago I started educating myself on the art of couponing! It has since become a big blessing to our family. Couponing has helped me have the ability to stock up on all kinds of products, try things that I never would have been able to afford, and to spend a little less on our groceries each month. There has even been a couple of times when I was actually PAID to buy groceries! Can you imagine? I like nothing better than going to the checkout lane and watching my price drop dramatically when I enter all of my coupons! My girls call me the "Krazy Coupon Lady" which, by the way, is the title of a coupon blog that I check religiously. One of the aspects of couponing that I enjoy is signing up for free samples! There are always lots of different samples that you can request and so now I look forward to the mail coming each day to see what goodies I have been brought! Last week to my utter surprise when I went to the mailbox I had loads of free things and free coupons! I had two laundry detergents, a protein/breakfast bar, shampoo and conditioner, and coupons for a free bottle of Advil, two free boxes of Triscuits, two free tubs of Cottonelle wipes, plus five other very high values coupons! And that was just on one day! Now I know that couponing isn't for everybody - it takes alot of dedication and research and requires good organization skills - BUT.... I'm hooked!

No comments: