Fall Colors

Fall Colors
"The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." - Harold B. Lee

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Exercise Groupies

One of the ways that I enjoy working out is by doing a pilates and yoga video. It's a good workout and I can sneak it in at various times during my day, depending on my schedule. On this particular day I did my workout right before Emma came home from school. The yoga mat was still out and when the girls saw it on the floor they decided that they wanted to have a little workout for themselves. Here they are doing the single let stretch.
The teaser is pretty hard to do.
Not to mention this move...
Now she is the Exalted Warrior!

It's nice to be able to exercise with my girls and hopefully they learn some good habits!

2 comments:

Tracie said...

Oh my goodness. No way can I do those moves (I doubt I ever could do them). Pretty cool Em!

Doney Days said...

So cute! My kids LOVE to exercise with me too! It cracks me up! Way to go girls!