Fall Colors

Fall Colors
"The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." - Harold B. Lee

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Welcome Lillie!

My sweet niece, Lillian, arrived this week to Hollie and Bryce. We had the opportunity on Thanksgiving day to visit them in the hospital and meet her for the first time. She is so precious and we are grateful for the beautiful blessing of having her join our family.


The girls have been looking forward to their new cousin for so long now so they were thrilled to finally meet her! Emma said to us, "I felt like crying when I got to hold Lillie!"

We love you Lillie!

3 comments:

Elise and Rich said...

She is beautiful! Ohh, it makes me want another, but then I hear my boys yelling and fighting and I snap right back into reality, they all grow up darn it! Congrats Hollie, she is sooooo sweet.

Shellie and Joshua said...

Thanks for the post Wendell. I love to see any pictures that I can of Lillie. If you have more, keep 'em coming! I'm a little sad knowing I'm the only auntie that hasn't seen her:(

Kim and Jim said...

Yaay for new babies! Congrats on the new little niece, she is a doll.

By the way, I just read Emily's blog about our 15 year mark coming up next year, and I really think we should plan a get-together. I'm all for it!