Fall Colors

Fall Colors
"The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." - Harold B. Lee

Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon!

Last night was a very fun night for me and my girlfriends. When it comes to the Twilight Saga, you either love it or hate it. I am not ashamed to admit that I love it. I consider it one of my "guilty pleasures." So it's no surprise that November 20th has been circled on my calendar for about a year now. My friends and I bought our tickets in advance, went out to dinner, and stood in line (in the rain and freezing temperatures for nearly an hour) in order to see one of the first showings of New Moon. Although I enjoyed myself immensely, I must admit that the movie didn't necessarily meet my expectations as I thought that it would. I suppose that I'm just going to have to see it again to make sure.........

1 comment:

Shellie and Joshua said...

Sounds like fun Wendie! I'm not ashamed to say that I love it too! We are going Thanksgiving night and I'm so excited! Miss you!