Fall Colors

Fall Colors
"The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." - Harold B. Lee

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Moving Day

In early October my sister Stephanie and her family moved to a new house in Hermiston. We drove down to help them out with their move. After a long day of hard work, you have to lighten things up and have some fun at the same time.
I love spending time with my sisters and my mom. We always have so much fun and we really enjoy being with each other. My four sisters and six sisters-in-law are my best friends!
Stephanie and Silila have a riding lawnmower with a trailer. We hooked it up and put all the cousins in to have some rides. Everyone took turns driving the "tractor" and pulling the kids along. They had the greatest time. Who knew that riding lawnmowers could provide hours of entertainment??? The best part about it was all the memories it brought back to when my siblings and I were kids and our dad used to do the same thing with us on our grandpa's lawnmower.

This is a picture of Great-Grandma Peggy holding the newest cousin in the family, Jordan Richard. He's only a few weeks old.

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

Wendie, you look so good! I love your long hair. I'm jealous!!!