Fall Colors

Fall Colors
"The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." - Harold B. Lee

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Preschool Fun

I can't believe it, but Samantha was able to start preschool this fall. We are part of a neighborhood Joy School with some other moms in our ward so she gets to change houses each week. She is learning about the different joys of Obedience, Decisions, Spontaneous Delight, and the Earth. She is also enjoying learning how to write her name. Samantha is a very big word sometimes but she keeps working at it! Sam can't get enough of school and wishes that she could go each day instead of just twice a week. It is a pleasure for me to be able to take my turn each month and teach these sweet children.
Samantha has school in the morning and Emma has school in the afternoon so I am blessed to have priceless alone time with both of my girls during the week.

1 comment:

Kellye said...

It's crazy how big she is! Literally, last time I saw her, she was in a baby swing, and I think just a few months old!!