Fall Colors

Fall Colors
"The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." - Harold B. Lee

Monday, July 14, 2014

Fourth of July Hike

Another item on our bucket list this summer was to do a family hike.  I love to hike....my family isn't as crazy about it..... but there is a beautiful and easy hike up Owsley Canyon that we decided to do on the 4th of July.  It was a beautiful morning and it wasn't too hot up in the mountain.  We looked for animal tracks and springs and dad found walking sticks for everyone.
Surprisingly, Clara did an excellent job of keeping up with everyone.  She was a little slower sometimes and by the end of the hike I was carrying her on my back, but we were proud of her energy!

My three little firecrackers.....

It was a fun family activity.  Getting out into nature is always refreshing and I am certainly grateful for the blessings of living in the mountains!

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Looks way fun! Way to go everyone!