Fall Colors

Fall Colors
"The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." - Harold B. Lee

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Primary Activity Days

One organization that Emma and Samantha just LOVE participating in is our Primary Activity Days at Church.  They have three wonderful leaders who put so much effort into providing them with meaningful activities twice a month.  Last night was one of those activities.  The girls had been learning about modesty and for the past month they have been designing modest and modern fashions - in Casual Wear, Swim Wear, and Sunday Best.  Then last night they had a Mother/Daughter Tea Party and Fashion Show where the girls could model modest fashions.  It was such a nice evening and I was blessed to share it with my girls.  Here are a couple of outfits that they designed - I thought this Casual Wear outfit Emma came up with was adorable.
Samantha came up with a super cute outfit for Church....
I didn't get a chance to take pictures of them during their fashion show but one of her leaders took some pictures so hopefully I will get copies of them because it was so cute.  In the meantime - we were able to see some pictures of activities they have done the last few months.  This is Emma working on her Modesty fashions.
In February they made cookies and did a "heart attack" to a couple of girls that they would like to see more often.  They delivered the cookies and had so much fun!
They also had an activity where they had a Hairstylist come and do fun hair styles on them.  They loved their braids.  Sam's is a Fishtail braid and I think I ended up putting fishtail braids in her hair for the next several weeks. :) 
Emma's French braid turned out so cute!
It makes me happy that they are happy participating in uplifting activities and I can see where their testimonies have grown.  Proud of my girls!

No comments: