Fall Colors

Fall Colors
"The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." - Harold B. Lee

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Another Birthday

Recently it was Mom's turn for a birthday and I wasn't happy about it.  I suppose I just don't look forward to being older.  My family tried hard to boost my spirits and help me have a happy day.  I received a gift certificate for a massage (which I loved), I was given breakfast in bed, and then Mark made a nice dinner for me with dessert.
My gift this year was a Jam and Jelly Maker from the Ball canning company.  We go through lots of homemade jam in this house along with our yearly canning so this was a perfect addition and will make my jam making very easy!  I also got a gift certificate for a hair cut which I am REALLY looking forward to in a couple of weeks! :)
Happy Birthday to me - another year older but hopefully another year wiser!

No comments: