Fall Colors

Fall Colors
"The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." - Harold B. Lee

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Happy 11th Birthday Emma!

My little girl is now 11 years old...... It's easy for me to feel sentimental about time gone by.  How many times have I written on this blog about wanting time to stand still or to have my babies stop growing?  But then I look at these pictures of Emma and see what a lovely young lady she has grown into and I can feel good about this stage in her life - for a little bit.  Emma is smart, kind, gentle, thoughtful, curious, observant, and faithful.  I can trust her to make good choices - to be a good friend and a good sister.  She just makes people happy and that makes me one proud mama!!!
She had a great day!  Her friends made her day special at school and we had a little family party at home in the evening with a special dinner and root beer floats.  The main thing she really wanted was a new sewing machine for her 4-H projects.  Hopefully this machine will do the job!
She also got a couple of games, lots of cards and spending money from family members, and a new scarf from her aunt and uncle.  There sure are alot of people who LOVE this girl!
We love you very much Emma!  Hope your birthday was the best ever! :)

No comments: