Fall Colors

Fall Colors
"The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." - Harold B. Lee

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Our Christmas Elf

I haven't made a blog post for several weeks because it's been fairly quiet in our household.  My sister Shellie gave me a hard time about not seeing any updated pictures lately so I am making this post for her!  Clara was playing around with our Santa hat the other night so I put it on her and tried to take a picture.  She had a hard time looking at the camera and she squirmed and fussed.  I sat her down and looked at her and said, "Mommy wants to take a pretty picture!"  She sat right down and looked at the camera and I got this great shot.  What an angel!

1 comment:

Shellie and Joshua said...

Ha! I love that picture! Thanks for updating!