Fall Colors

Fall Colors
"The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." - Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Today Mark and I are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary!  I love this man so much and lately I have been looking back over the past ten years and feeling amazed at how our lives have changed.  Back when we were dating I had a hard time picturing myself even being married.  And the thought of having children was terrifying!  We used to have discussions before our wedding about what kind of family we wanted and what our goals were.  How blessed we have been to have three beautiful daughters to add to the mix!  Having a new baby is always a bit challenging - both of us are sleep deprived and maybe not as patient as we could be.  We haven't had very much time lately to visit with each other because we're too tired to have a conversation. :) We have had some good times and some not-so-good times over the years and things haven't quite turned out the way we had planned, but overall......I couldn't imagine spending my life and eternity with anybody else! 

1 comment:

Kim and Jim said...

Hi Wendie! I've been thinking of you so much these past few weeks. I'm SO glad Clara is home now and everything is ok! What a crazy few weeks you have had. It is the HARDEST thing in the world to have to say goodbye to your baby when they take them on that helicopter, and all you want to do is jump up off your bed and go with them. I'm so glad you were able to spend time in the NICU with Clara and that she did so well there. The NICU for me has always been such a huge roller-coaster of ups & downs, little steps foreward and little ones backward. I had some really spiritual experiences there, as well. So now that you guys are home and adjusting, just know that I'm only a phone call away if you need to chat! I don't want to interrupt precious sleep time, so give me a call sometime: 801-592-7722.
Love you!!
Kimmie