Fall Colors

Fall Colors
"The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." - Harold B. Lee

Friday, July 29, 2011

Baby Shower for Shellie!

Back in February we learned the wonderful news that my sister Shellie who lives in Wyoming was expecting her first child!  What a blessing!  I have loved being pregnant along with her and we have made it a priority to talk weekly with each other over the phone to discuss our pregnancy woes and latest accomlishments.  Fortunately she and Joshua were able to come to visit the family for a week and since she was in town, we had a baby shower for her.  We had a wonderful time eating, playing games, looking at the sweet baby items, and catching up with old friends.  It was a girls day out for all the sisters and granddaughters!  Here is a picture of Shellie with all of her nieces who were available to come.  (Unfortunately Eliza was too shy for the camera and little Katie is in Arizona).
And here are all the sisters and mom, too.  Aunt Tracie was able to make the trip from Utah so we were happy to have a visit with her, too!
I miss Shellie and I am sad that I won't be close by when she welcomes her first son in November.  I wish she would be close when I deliver in the new few weeks but hopefully we'll see each other soon!

No comments: