Fall Colors

Fall Colors
"The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." - Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Precious Children

I'm sure there are MANY of you out there who would agree that parenting is the toughest job there is. Most of the time we go through our days dealing with temper tantrums, fighting siblings, time outs, and feeling a lack of patience. But then there are those stolen moments when you peek in on your children while they are sleeping and you realize how much you love them and how special they are. You feel so grateful to be a parent and to have been entrusted with this most precious gift. I just couldn't resist taking these pictures of Samantha.

Isn't she beautiful?

2 comments:

Kim said...

I couldn't agree more!Sweet picture!

The Family Rasheed said...

I have taken many sleeping baby pics! I love how peaceful and loveable they look when they are sleeping! Being a mom is a wonderful gig!!