Fall Colors

Fall Colors
"The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." - Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mother and Daughter Outing

One of the things I love about our stake is that each year it holds a Mother & Daughter outing. Emma and Samantha and I were able to go up last weekend for a few hours and enjoy the company of the other mothers and daughters from Church. I love spending time with my daughters. They are very special little girls.
There is a rickety old bridge that crosses over Catherine Creek. It swings when you walk over it so, of course, all the kids have to run as fast as they can because it messes up your balance. They think it's great fun!
There was a craft pavilion where the girls were able to paint rocks and make popcorn trees and flowers out of yarn.

2 comments:

The Family Rasheed said...

Fun! We should have gone, but I thought it would be rainy.

Kim and Jim said...

What a fun idea! I wish our ward/stake would get on the ball and do something fun like this. Cute pictures, too!