Fall Colors

Fall Colors
"The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." - Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Oh, the Weather Outside is Frightful.....

Winter is my favorite season of the year. I know that most people enjoy the sunshine and the sun, but I prefer a gray, gloomy, snowy day. I'm so grateful to live in the mountains where the snow is plentiful and the surroundings are beautiful. We've had lots of snow in the past couple of weeks and we wouldn't have it any other way! Winter lasts about six months out of the year here and that's just fine with me! It gives me a good excuse to make a fire and cozy up with a nice blanket and a mug of hot cocoa.

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

I am just wondering if you still have to have the front door open in the middle of winter while the snow is piling up in the front room while you dry your hair?!?!?! hmmmmm....memories.