Fall Colors

Fall Colors
"The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." - Harold B. Lee

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Privileges


Today it was 70 degrees! It hasn't been this warm since last September so we were anxious to spend time outside. We promised the girls that they could go to the "castle park" after lunch if they were good. Unfortunately for Samantha, she misbehaved. I told her that she had lost her privilege and that she couldn't go to the park anymore. She looked a little bit confused but seemed to accept it. A few minutes later she came running up to me, "Mom! Mom! I found my privilege!!!! Can I go to the park now?"


I didn't quite know how to respond to her, but she still couldn't go to the park. Much to Emma's amusement, she was able to go with mom so here is a picture of her playing.

No comments: